Types of Surfaces We Paint
We paint almost all types of surfaces, including:
- Wood staining and painting
- Vinyl siding painting
- Siding painting wood
- Stucco siding repair
- Exterior wood staining exterior
- Brick painting siding
- Repair faux-finish painting
- Painting work on all types of composite siding
- Painting sheds, barns, garages, and guest houses
- Painting decks and fences of all sizes
- Painting pergolas and patio covers
- Painting doors and shutters
- Painting siding repair
How Our Aurora Residential Exterior Painting Services Work
You can always depend on our residential painting services. We offer high quality exterior house paint that lasts. Our process is efficient and well-planned out by our professionals.
Watch the video below to see our process:
Your project manager will meet you to discuss the details of the job such as process and timeline.
Woodwork & Pressure Wash
Our technicians will repair any damaged or rotted siding and give your home a light rinse to rid it of dirt and debris.
Exterior House Painting Prep
Your home will be prepared for its new coat of paint. We’ll scrape any failed or peeling exterior surfaces and mask and caulk where needed.
We always priming any fresh woodwork, bare boards or failing areas to ensure that the paint has a good surface to adhere to.
Exterior House Painting
We will spray your exterior ensuring an even coat with super coverage. Our top-of-the-line paint products will protect your home exterior from the elements.
Your project manager will walk through the final product with you and make sure that everything looks great and you are 100% satisfied with our work.
Why Paint Your Home’s Exterior?
- Increase Home Value: House painting can have a major effect on the final value of your home. For example, if you invest $10k in renovating and updating one room but neglect to paint it before selling for full price; then that same amount would only increase an average 80% (or less) return-on investment
- Better Curb Appeal: The exterior of your home is not just for show; if you are interested in selling, paint can greatly increase the potential curb appeal.
- Additional Protection Against the Elements: Exterior paint is like an extra shield for siding. Paint prevents moisture seeping into cracks which prevents costly mold damage as well as infestation by insects who love to nest in those spots on a home’s exterior. The best part is knowing how much money could be saved by preventing such things before it happens.
- Saves You Money: House painting is an affordable and practical way to improve the value, appeal or function of your home.