Position Title: Sales Development Rep
Reports to: Sales Manager
Employment Status: Full-Time
Our goal is simple; to be the best company to work with. That purpose drives our pursuit to find the best ways to serve our clients and our team. What makes us different from other companies is our people. We work as a team to create an experience inspired by kindness and compassion while delivering on quality and value.
To work as a team, we need incredible people who share our passion for customer service and aren’t afraid to pursue your goals in life with grit and determination. As a family owned organization of about twenty people we are looking for a candidate that will help our team level up.
Our Sales Development Reps work directly with their Sales Manager and a Senior Estimator with Kind Home Solutions to find and develop new client relationships. This entails working in the field or the office on a daily basis to drive your team’s success. Each Sales Development Rep is partnered with an Estimator and assigned a territory to focus on developing together as a team.
This involves knocking doors in neighborhoods that your team is working in, office work dedicated to follow up, weekly team meetings, promotions of deals, tracking goal progress, and setting and executing strategies with your team to increase productivity and effectiveness of your outbound marketing efforts.
As a critical team member and at times our first point of contact with future clients, Sales Development Reps are required to have great communication skills, maintain a professional appearance, have excellent problem solving skills, high emotional intelligence, self motivation, and a growth mindset.
- Outbound Contact; Knocking Doors, Follow UP w/ Phone, Text, and Email
- Schedule Estimates for Your Partner or Other Team Mates
- Promote Offers and Services
- Sales Follow Up
- Work with your Team to Develop Strategies to Increase Daily Performance
- Weekly Team and Sales Meetings
- High Self Confidence
- Successful Track Record of Team Success
- Goal Oriented and Goal Motivated
- No Sales Experience Necessary with the Right Attitude
- Must Have Reliable Transportation
- Hungry and Determined
- The Desire to be Your Best You
- 40 Hours Per Week
- One Weekend Day a Week Required
- Starting Salary: $800/week with Commission
- Commission Bonus Earned at the End of the Year
- First year earning potential $40,000-$70,000
- Seniors earn $60,000-$100,000
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (30+ days off first year)
- Opportunities for Growth within the Company
- First Right to Interview for Other Positions
- Personal Wellness Financial Account Provided To All Employees
- Support from A Team Dedicated to Personal and Professional Growth
- Kind Home Solutions Systems and Processes Training
It’s not for everyone but if you’re passionate about serving others and being part of a team then we’d love to chat with you and see if this position might be a good fit. If interested please send your resume to the email@example.com and we’ll reach out.