Colorado Painter for A Day
Our Painter for A Day program was designed to help you check those small interior and exterior paint projects off your to do list. If you’re looking for an hourly painter to take care of a room or two, or some exterior touch ups and you’re in the Denver Metro area then we’d love to help!REQUEST more info
wHAT'S iNCLUDED WITH PAINTER FOR A DAY
- We’ll provide all tools, equipment, and sundries such as paper, tape, caulking, and plastic. All you have to do is supply us with the paint of your choice!
- Unable to pick up paint? Our hourly painter will be happy to pick up paint from either Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore. Just provide us with your color name name and code and we’ll invoice you for the product.
- Hassle free scheduling available online or over the phone.
- Full service preparation, professional painting, and clean up.
- Enjoy peace of mind with our one year warranty on interior projects.
- We do have a one day project minimum of $849 however, if you have a small project that is between one and two days we do include half days for a flat rate of $499.
- Industry leading customer service with over 500 5-star reviews and automated reminders regarding your project.
PAINTER FOR A DAY PRICING
$849 / PER DAY
Perfect for those smaller projects like a single room or exterior touch ups. Our one-day flat rate painter is ideal for Denver metro homeowners looking to freshen things up here and there. You provide the paint and we’ll take care of the rest! One day project minimum.
$499 / HALF DAY
Sometimes a project takes a little more than a day and we’ve got pricing for that too! This is perfect for projects that are in between one and two days. Provide the paint or request your painter to pick that up and we’ll take care of the rest! One day project minimum.
Schedule Your Project Today
Reserving your Painter for A Day is simple and easy with the help of our office team. Simply let us know what your project timeline is, provide a few project details, and our team will contact you to confirm your reservation.
If your project is better suited for our standard interior or exterior paint team then we’ll be happy to provide you with a quote!Get Started!
What OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Happy customer! Professional and provided great quality work. I plan on hiring them again in the Spring to paint my fence.
Chris was my “painter for the day” and did a tremendous job painting my two bedrooms. Would recommend!
check out the lastest news and trends
Eco-Friendly Painting: Choosing Sustainable And Low-VOC Paints for Your Home
Eco-Friendly Painting: Choosing Sustainable And Low-VOC Paints for Your Home Painting your home can be [...]
Maximizing Your Home’s Sale Potential: The Best Paint Colors for Staging and Selling
Maximizing Your Home’s Sale Potential: The Best Paint Colors for Staging and Selling One of [...]
The Best Paint Colors for a Bathroom
The Best Paint Colors For a Bathroom If you’re looking to give your bathroom a [...]
Difference Between Matte & Flat Paint Finishes
Difference Between Matte & Flat Paint Finishes Whether you’re painting walls, furniture, or cars, understanding [...]
The Pros Set the Record Straight on 8 Common Paint Myths
The Pros Set the Record Straight on 8 Common Paint Myths Painting can be a [...]
10 Things You Need to Know Before Painting Metal
10 Things You Need To Know Before Painting Metal Painting metal can be a great [...]
How to Add Accent Colors in Your Home
How to Add Accent Colors In Your Home Have you ever walked into a room [...]
Choosing the Right Colors for Small Spaces to Make Them Feel Larger
Do you ever feel like your small space is just too cramped? Are you [...]