Kind Home Solutions was started with a simple goal; to be the best company to work with. That purpose drives our pursuit to find the best ways to serve our clients and our team. Our dedicated people are what makes us different from other companies. We work as a team to create an experience inspired by kindness and compassion while delivering on quality and value. To work as a team, we need incredible people who share our passion for customer service and aren’t afraid to pursue your goals in life with grit and determination.
We are a rapidly growing company that is focused on hiring from within, and building the future leaders of our organization. We’re looking for the right candidates that are focused on building a career and driven to be successful in both life and business. Kind Home Solutions is focused on opening doors for our team and is dedicated to creating life changing paths for our employees as we continue to scale as leaders within our industry.
Entry Level Sales Development Representative
As a critical team member, and at times our first point of contact with future clients, you are required to have great communication skills, maintain a professional appearance, have excellent problem solving skills, high emotional intelligence, self motivation, and a growth mindset. As a full time member of our team you will receive comprehensive training on all of our products, services, marketing and sales strategies. Given time, focus, and trust in our process you will have immense opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
- Development and Implementation of Marketing Strategies
- Presenting Our Services and Products to Qualified Potential Clients
- Post Sales Follow Up
- Work with your Team to Develop Strategies to Increase Daily Performance
- Weekly Team and Sales Meetings
- Participate in Ongoing Coaching and Training Opportunities
- High Self Confidence and Great Communication Skills
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Successful Track Record of Team Success
- Goal Oriented and Goal Motivated
- No Sales Experience Necessary with the Right Attitude
- Must Have Reliable Transportation (Mileage is reimbursed)
- Ability to Work Mon – Friday 11 am to 7 pm (Includes 1 Weekend Day 9 am – 3 pm)
- Desire to Grow Professionally and Personally
- Leader Mindset
Compensation & Benefits:
- First year earning potential $50,000-$80,000
- Seniors earn $60,000-$100,000
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (30+ days off first year)
- Opportunities for Growth within the Company
- First Right to Interview for Other Positions
- Personal Wellness Financial Account Provided To All Employees
- Travel Incentives Available
- Kind Home Solutions Systems and Processes Training
- Our High Tech Customer and Sales Platform
If you’re passionate about serving others and being part of a team then we’d love to chat with you and see if this position might be a good fit. If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out.